Nina is doing really, really well. She's learning and growing and laughing and playing. It's wonderful. We've been having some challenges with the length of separations since she is now in all-day preschool four days a week and in half-day, bilingual Chinese preschool one morning a week. Consequently, this last week, I (Mom) picked her up a little early one day for some play time before dinner, and I went to school on Thursday and had lunch with her. It was totally fun. I brought the same thing for myself that she had, sat in a little kid chair at the little kid table, and got to talk about Hello Kitty with five little girls. I could barely keep up with the conversation.
Sorry for the time between posts - life just seems to get busier and busier. I've included a couple of pictures you might enjoy.
Thanks to Aunt Cindy, our girl has her own official cheerleader outfit. She wore this to the Halloween party at her Chinese preschool. On Halloween, she wore one princess dress to church, another princess dress around the house in the afternoon, and a third princess dress for trick-or-treating in the evening. Not to be left out, the fourth princess dress was worn on Monday. Sorry, I didn't get any pictures of the parade of princesses.
Nina turns five in a week and we have been a family for almost two years! It's hard to believe. Her birthday party is at her gymnastics school. We'll do our best to remember the camera and to take pictures.
Nina turns five in a week and we have been a family for almost two years! It's hard to believe. Her birthday party is at her gymnastics school. We'll do our best to remember the camera and to take pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment