Wednesday, December 17 8:15 AM in Changsha, Hunan Province
I won't say much because I know it's the pictures that matter in this post. They were taken over a two day period - the day we received her and the day we adopted her.
Ying Ying's comfort level with us seems to be improving as time goes on. She ate a lot for dinner last night and by the end of the meal was using her spoon and plate to feed her stuffed elephant. It was a delight to see! Today we're going to a park to play outside for a while.
To those of you in the Seattle area, my apologies for whining about the temperature in Beijing! It's at least 10 degrees colder where you are now then it was when we were there. Keep warm!
10 comments:
So thrilled to see your family of three!
I am so happy for the three of you! The smiles on your faces are priceless.
It is so special to be able to follow you on your jouney.
Love and blessings to you!
Gale
Aaahhhhh! I was so excited to see Ying's photos. I was moved to tears. She is a beautiful little girl. -Love Kathy
Karen and Craig,
She is adorable! We especially love the picture of Ying looking over Karen's shoulder with a precious smile on her face. I can only imagine your joy. I'm beside myself looking at these pictures. Wishing you many memorable filled days and safe travels.
Love from the Houstons
she is beautiful!
congratulations!
Love, Max
Pure joy!!! Brings tears to my eyes.... I love that smile in the last picture- Ying's and Karen's!!!
Enjoy the rest of your trip.
-Suzi... and the rest of the family. :)
Wow. we are speechless! Yes, karen, I did cry when I saw her pictures. Especially the last one. She looks so happy. Truly wonderful. The kids can hardly to hug their cousin.....
Beautiful!! The smiles say it all. The kids can hardly wait to hug their cousin.....
Love Jen and the new cousins
She is beautiful! And so are you two... A family is born!
Thank you for sharing.
What an incredible gift you have been given. Enjoy each moment!!!!!
Truly,
Bonnie
Post a Comment