Thursday, December 18 9:30 PM in Changsha
I thought you might enjoy a few pictures of our lively, smiling, playful girl at dinner. She got serious again when we got back to our hotel room, and I expect more seriousness in the morning. It is really fun to see her so happy at dinnertime.
10 comments:
Julie. "Hey, everybody come here! Look at these awesome pictures of Craig, Karen and Ying!" Matthew, "Cool, sheee's sooo cute!" Sarah, "Ahhh, she has such a cute smile, and look, what a big girl using a cup and straw." Rachel, "Can I have a playdate with her?" John, (silence) tears in the eyes.
Ying is just too cute...the pictures surely show the imp in her. Thanks for letting us share in the journey with you...
Hi Karen and Craig,
It is so great to follow your adventure...and the pictures are great...Ying is beautiful and you guys look so happy. Best wishes for continued smooth sailing and safe travel.
Love,
Tim, Stacy, Madeline and Allison
She's smiling and so lovely. Thanks for sharing your deep happiness with us all. It's still snowing and icy here. You didn't miss a lunch after all since none of us could get off our hills to meet.
Hi Karen,
Ying looks great. It looks like you are having a wonderful time in China. Thank you for the updates.
Janet
She seems to have warmed up so fast! Her smiles are great, and I think she has the most beautiful eyes. Now she has some serious English to learn.
We got about 6-8 inches of snow here on Beacon Hill. Everything is closed down, including the courthouse, where I was supposed to go today. What a cozy, relaxing time it is.
I am so glad to see her smiling, and she is very beautiful. Her eyes are amazing. What a happy family! It amazes me how soon she seems to have warmed up to you.
WE have several inches of snow here on Beacon HIll, and the courthouse downtown was closed (I was supposed to bring someone there today). It was really fun to play in the snow and shovel everything twice today!
More cute pictures. Ying looks soooo adorable. Stay safe! FYI: We got quite a bit of snow in the Seattle area today. Love, Kathy
Oh what a blessed Advent this has been -- Congratulations on growing your wonderful family!
Sorry for the double posting yesterday. I thought the first one didn't go through, so I wrote it again, but in different words!
Post a Comment